Thursday 3 May 2007

My store in Dutch Business Park

I am sitting in my store in a rare quiet moment one one of my new Sofa's which is made from simulated snake skin. Behind me is a glass topped office desk and far off are the matching conference tables. The sim is not open yet, so my store is sitting here waiting for people to come. My shop, Furnish IT, in Tammora has a selection of my furniture.

I spent a while designing the furniture to be low prim (prime shapes), so that you can get more furniture onto your land plot. The sofa is 12 prims, the conference chairs 10 prims. There is some fantastic furniture in SL but much of it uses a lot of prims. The best furniture uses over 30 prims for a sofa and chairs. I am trying to make good looking furniture but making every prim count.

I am looking forward to the new prim that Linden Labs will be including in the new release. I have already started looking at how to use it and will be including them in my furniture to reduce the number of prims even further.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: