Saturday 26 May 2007

Dutch Business Park - Photos

Dutch Business Park is ready to open! Here are a few pictures of my work.


Apart from the trees and a few other things the landscaping, buildings, furniture and shops are my own work.


From Designs by Asp

The entrance to the RPM Car section of the Region uses car shapes and 1950's car-parts including bonnet shapes, chrome, lights, pistons and oil. The entrance is a teleport to the car display 250m above.



Taking a break beside one of my waterfalls.



The view from reception looking over the surfing area. We have a shop at the waters edge selling surf gear including surfboards, windsurfers and kite boards.


I have tried to bring some of the best of SL to the Dutch Business Park region, with attractive landscaping and many things to do. My vision is of a company coming here and having their employes from around the world meet and have fun doing things together and learning about each other in a place with little stress and a lot of freedom.



The boat area in Dutch Business Parks. This is the mooring for the boats and sits over the top of the Underlake ballroom. I managed to get a sailing course onto the sim and this is the mooring point for the boats. In the background are my shops. The boats are Flying Tako by Kanker Greenacre.

No comments: