Sunday 18 November 2007

New design postponed

I have a new clothing design which I thought was ready, but I checked it in the new Windlight viewer only to find that windlight renders the clothes with lower contrast so my new top looks flat and listless where in the old viewer it was subtly shaded and coloured. I need to redo the texturing and shading before releasing it.

The same happens with my skin. I have several skins that I use for modelling and all of them are quite light. Under Windlight all the light colours get washed out and my face looks pale and chalky with no detail. My blushed cheeks have gone as well as my eye makeup. I will need too buy new skins which is going to be very expensive. My suggestion is that if you are buying a skin to go for the more suntanned version.

I hope to release two new designs next week.

No comments: