Friday 12 October 2007

Update from July to September

I have not posted for a while although I have still been busy. My clothes line, identity has been very good for me, but I have not seen sales go up or down in five months. I have tried increasing my advertising through classifieds, openened new shops, put clothes on SL Exchange and OnRez; despite all this my monthly sales have not changed. I need to bring in more Linden Dollars to pay for my Island as I will not use actual real-life money to pay for SL.


I dissapeared for about two months trying to establish a line of fantasy clothing, but have made no sales, despite being happy with the designs.


Now I am back and making more for identity. In the last two months I learnt more about the graphics packages I use and hope to get closer to my original vision. I hope you like my new designs and extensions of old designs.

No comments: